TECHNOGI DESARROLLO Y CONSULTORÍA DE SOFTWARE S. DE RL DE CV , commercially known as “TECHNOGI” , hereafter referred to as “TECHNOGI” , with address at Avenida Ciudad Universitaria 286, first floor, Colonia Jardines del Pedregal, Delegacion Álvaro Obregón, Ciudad de Mexico, Federal District, Zip Code 01900, is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data, under the terms of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Therefore, we inform to you:
PURPOSES TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data you provide to us will be used for the following primary purposes:
• 1. Drafting proposals, design and preparation of the services and products that have been requested.
• 2. Preparation of quotes.
• 3. Development of business proposals.
• 4. Monitoring the services provided.
• 5. Evaluation of our services.
• 6. Fulfill and maintain the contractual obligations that derive from our commercial relationship.
Likewise, we may use your personal data for the following secondary purposes, and that are not necessary to provide the service or product of interest or requested:
• 1. Send to you information about new products or services.
Should you not wish to receive such kind of information, you may oppose that TECHNOGI process your information for that purpose, by sending an email to the unit of personal data: [email protected] manifesting such intention.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE REQUIRE TO ACHIEVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED?
For the above effects, we require to obtain the following personal data:
Name; Firm; Voter Credential Number; Home number; Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), this in case it is incorporated into the Voter Credential or in the Federal Taxpayers Registry; Place and date of birth; Nationality; Age; Home Phone and Cell Number.
In the event that your personal data is collected in a public event, the following identifying data will be collected:
Name; home phone or cell number
Email; user; password. These last two data, will only be used in case of monitoring the service or project contracted, through JIRA or Confluence .
Federal taxpayer registration; tax residence.
CLABE Banking; amount of the operation or contract; quotes.
You can object to TECHNOGI processing your information, specifically the bank account number and / or bank CLABE, by sending an email to the personal data unit: [email protected] stating such intention.
HOW CAN I CONTROL MY PERSONAL DATA ONCE I HAVE GIVEN THEM?
You can exercise at all times, in the terms and conditions indicated in the aforementioned law, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, as well as, opposition (ARCO rights) to the treatment thereof. To achieve the above, you must:
• 1. Submit your request electronically through the email of our personal data unit: [email protected]
• 2. The request for access, rectification, cancellation and opposition must contain:
to. Name of the holder of the personal data.
b. The address or electronic means to communicate the response to your request.
c. What right to be exercising? That is, if it is the right of access, or the right of rectification, or the right of cancellation, or that of opposition.
d. The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the rights indicated in the previous paragraph.
and. In the case of the right of rectification, you must indicate, at least, the personal data that is incorrect, or that you want to update.
F. In the case of the right of cancellation or opposition, you must indicate, at least, the personal data on which you exercise those rights, and any data or information for which you consider these rights should proceed.
g. You can also indicate any element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
h. The way information is required: simple copy, electronic document or other means.
• 3. When exercising one of the ARCO rights , you must prove to be the owner of personal data, through the Voting Credential, issued by the Federal Electoral Institute or the National Electoral Institute, or Passport, or Professional ID, or Military Card, which must be attached to the request and submitted, where appropriate, at the time you pick up the response that corresponds to your request.
• 4. The indication that a response to your request has been issued will be notified by e-mail.
• 5. The deadline we have to respond to your request is 20 days from receipt, and in the event that the response is favorable to your interests, your response will be made within the next 15 days. It is not omitted to point out that, these terms may be extended, under the terms of Article 36 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. We do not fail to point out that, you can also revoke your consent that you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that for some legal obligation we require to continue treating your personal data. To revoke your consent, you must submit your request through the following email addressed to the personal data unit: [email protected], observing for this purpose, what is indicated in paragraphs 1 to 5 of the previous paragraph.
HOW CAN I CONTROL MY PERSONAL DATA ONCE I HAVE GIVEN THEM?
You can control the use or disclosure of your personal data, by sending an email to the personal data unit [email protected], or by filing a writ at the address indicated at the beginning of this Privacy Notice, expressing your desire that we stop using or disclose your personal data.
For the above effects, you must attach a copy of any of the official identifications referred to in subsection 3, of the previous section.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept in our personal data systems for five years from the date our relationship has ended This in order to comply with the legal and / or tax matters that derive from our relationship.
CAN YOU COMMUNICATE MY PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
Yes, your personal data may be communicated or transferred to:
I. PUBLIC SECTOR
Service tax administration. Ministry of Finance. Compliance with the fiscal and / or administrative obligations that derive from our contractual relationship.
As well as that authority that in a well-founded and motivated manner requires us in the terms of article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties
However, we can make the following referrals to the natural or legal persons indicated below, and who support us in the fulfillment of our activities.
II. PRIVATE SECTOR
INSTITUTION COUNTRY REASON
Grupo Financiero Banamex SA de CV Mexico Payment of Fees, as well as other economic benefits, that could derive from our relationship.
Integrating Institution of the Mexican Banking System and legally authorized by the SHCP and the CNBV
Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence ) Australia Monitoring of contracted projects.
Clutch Co USA Measurement of the satisfaction of our customers in relation to the services and products previously offered.
Accounting, legal and / or tax offices. Mexico They contribute in the fulfillment of the fiscal obligations that derive from our relationship.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA THROUGH WWW.TECHNOGI.COM.MX
TECHNOGI directly or indirectly may obtain various personal data from you, when you access our website www.technogi.com.mx
Indirectly, when you enter our website we can obtain various data that are isolated and that are not obtained in order to identify it. Such data is the domain used to enter our website, the sections of our page entered by our visitors, as well as the geolocation of the computer equipment, which has the purpose of being able to understand the behavior of our users, determine the number of times our page is visited, and the average used by users when visiting us.
To obtain such dissociated information, we use various technological tools that could be involving a transfer. Those tools are:
• 1. Google:
to. Google Analytic www.google-analytic.com
b. Google fonts : fonts.googleapis.com ;
This Google tool allows us to measure and analyze the navigation on our website. In your browser you can see 4 cookies of this service, which are own, session and analysis cookies.
You find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies in:
Google Analytic: www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html Google fonts : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
c. Google Maps: maps.googleapis.com ; mts0.googleapis.com ; mts1.googleapis.com
Our website uses the google maps plugin , through which you can from there, trace the ideal route to reach the Technogi offices, so Google can access your IP to geolocate it.
You will find more information about this and disable the use of that cookie at: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can provide in our “Contact us” section the following personal data: name and email, which are stored on our servers, which are protected under the strictest security standards contemplated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Any modification to this Privacy Notice may be consulted on the website www.technogi.com.mx or by any other oral, printed or electronic means that TECHNOGI deems suitable for this purpose.
Date of the last update: January 28, 2020.